YDRODOS Dosing unit
- A dosing unit with polyphosphate powder (prevents scale + corrosion)
- Protects the sanitary installations by means of the adequate proportional dosage in accordance with the water consumption.
- Visual control on consumption of the product.
- The already present scale/oxidation in the pipe is dissolved after a certain amount of time.
- Dosing unit operates without electricity.
- is equipped with a tested non-return valve. (KIWA, DVGW, NF, WRc, SITAC, ETA).
- is made of corrosion-resistant synthetic material.
- is equipped with materials in accordance with the applicable hygiene standards.
- cartridge is filled with polyphosphate powder ('Kurita' Water Solutions) and suitable for drinking-water.
- has a simple operation and is cheap with regard to purchase and maintenance.
- is easy to install.
- is a Belgian product.
COMPOSITION AND TASTE OF THE WATER REMAIN THE SAME
INFO: Many soft drinks contain 10x more phosphates than the water treated by Ydronet
|Connection device||¾" BSP|
|Length device||115 mm|
|Working pressure||6 Bar|
|Pressure tested to||25 Bar|
|Presure loss||0,2 - 0,7 Bar|
|Temperature||1°C - 30°C|
|Material device||PVCu, ABS, Polypropylene|
|Non-return valve||Tested KIWA, DVGW, NF, WRc, SITAC, ETA|
|Replacement period cartridge||35 à 40 m³|
|Dosing product||Metaqua 187 L ('Kurita' Water Solutions)|
Start with regularly checking for leaks. Write down the water meter’s level at the beginning of a period during which no water will be consumed and check at the end.
Lexicon Drinking water
Everything you ever wanted to know about drinking water and the treatment of your wastewater.