YDRONET Pressure stabilizer
A largely self-cleaning filter which stabilizes the output pressure at about 3.8 bar, Ydronet guarantees a constant water pressure with wear-resistant hard ceramic discs. Ydronet filters the water via a centrifugal filter system.
- No more increasing pressure in the water system. Ydronet, the device which combines two unique functions in one well thought-out concept.
- A constant terminal pressure also guarantees a constant temperature of the water in mixing taps.
- The standard filter cartridge is 80 micron or 50 micron.
YDRONET is a pressure regulator
- Ydronet pressure regulator is equipped with hard ceramic discs of an unrivalled wear-resistance; impervious to sand, iron and other polluting parts.
- Even after 2 million movements, the Ydronet valve still seals completely. In addition, a variable mains pressure does not influence the terminal pressure. It remains stable.
- With Ydronet, the terminal pressure is individually pre-set and calibrated so that faulty setting or failures are avoided.
- The Ydronet pressure regulating system is thoroughly tested, maintenance free and virtually indestructible. Water hammer and excessive mains pressure are not good for appliances, taps and pipes; leaks and premature wear occur, which means higher and unnecessary costs.
- A constant terminal pressure prevents vibrations, large differences in pressure and too strong water jets when opening the tap.
- An even terminal pressure also guarantees a constant temperature of the water in mixing taps.
- An even terminal pressure, without pressure impulses, is essential for safety and for an optimal efficiency of your installation.
YDRONET is a fine mesh filter
- with a centrifugal filter system which is largely self-cleaning.
- The filter element’s design allows for particles of dirt to be regularly removed from the filter surface.
- This increases the filtering capacity and the filter element lasts much longer than in other systems.
- The filter element is compact and completely pre-assembled with integrated seals. The element can be easily and hygienically changed.
- The standard filter cartridge is 80 micron or 50 micron. Filters with a different fineness are available on request.
- Water travels a long way from the “source” to the consumer. On that way, dirt is carried along. Premature wear, leaks and corrosion may be the result and the drinking-water quality decreases as well.
- Ydronet guarantees a safe filtration.
|Connection YDRONET||1 ½" BSP|
|Connection coupling||¾" BSP|
|Working pressure||16 Bar|
|Pressure tested to||25 Bar|
|Terminal pressure||3,8 Bar|
|Temperature||1°C – 30°C|
|Filter fineness||80 micron (option 50 micron)|
|Material||PVCu , POM , ABS|
|Non-return valve||tested KIWA, DVGW, NF, WRc|
Start with regularly checking for leaks. Write down the water meter’s level at the beginning of a period during which no water will be consumed and check at the end.
Lexicon Drinking water
Everything you ever wanted to know about drinking water and the treatment of your wastewater.